Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Canadian Tire wrecks engine
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 02:33 PM
my KARMA ran over my DOGMA

Last journal entry: SS
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Well my latest experience with them is a good one. Last year we bought a 96 Murano from a dealer in Manitoba. The car was a one owner from the US that the dealership had purchased at auction and brought into the country for sale up here. The dealer ship said that the car had passed the US to Canada inspections etc and was good to go. Because it was out of province we had to get it safetied here in Saskatchewan before we could plate it. I decided to take it to CT cause they also do the out of country inspections in our city and I wanted to take it somewhere familiar with the rules in case they found something. Sure enough they found a worn lower ball joint which should have failed the original US to Canada inspection. Canadian tire handled everything including calling the Manitoba dealer ship, explaining the situation, the dealership payed for the repairs and the inspection, we were on our way full safety certified at no cost,,,good job in this case CT.