Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Can't find master cylinder part, help!!!
View Single Post
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2011, 07:07 AM
cobalt327's Avatar
cobalt327 cobalt327 is offline
Last wiki edit: Intake manifold
Last journal entry: 1980 Malibu Wagon
Last photo:
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,031
Wiki Edits: 1616

Thanks: 128
Thanked 616 Times in 565 Posts
Originally Posted by orillionro86
I have a 1953 chevy 3100. I have new brakelines and a new master cylinder on it. There is a division block and bolt that attaches to the back of the master cylinder for the brake lines. I can't find this part anywheres and have been looking for a really long time. This is the only thing keeping me from geting my truck on the road. Thanks!
The M/C isn't the factory original one, is it?

If it was a simple distribution block you can take a look at the distribution blocks HERE to see if any look like something that you could use.

If it was a hold-off valve (shown below- note the large hex plug covering the valve), it can be replaced w/a distribution block. You may want an adjustable proportioning valve, depending.

Reply With Quote