Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Hot Rod Art (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hot-rod-art/)
-   -   Car Craft (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/car-craft-133612.html)

inkwork 02-17-2008 06:48 PM

Car Craft

1 Attachment(s)
Here's one I drew in hopes of landing a gig with Car Craft. No luck yet, but I'll keep trying.

NEW INTERIORS 02-17-2008 06:59 PM

That's very nice work man,I also draw, but never took it that far.Keep up the great work,And one day they will regret not calling you. :thumbup:

AntnyL 02-17-2008 07:03 PM

Dude, you have some serious talent. Happen to have a drawing of a Tri-five stepside pickup? I'd love to see one.

inkwork 02-17-2008 07:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks guys,
here's another. I have to downsize the heck out of these. Some are over 10 megs.

Mrwood 02-17-2008 07:48 PM

re: Car Craft

Wow what talent you have. Dont give up, some big company will see your work and you will be on your way. I would love to have one of your art pieces. Is that water color as your medium.

NEW INTERIORS 02-17-2008 07:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I would sure like to see you draw one of these. :thumbup:

AntnyL 02-17-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inkwork
Thanks guys,
here's another. I have to downsize the heck out of these. Some are over 10 megs.

That is SMOKIN Kool! You might want to try the Kustom Kulture type magazines, not Car Craft. You'd have a much better shot at landing a gig with them.

Keep the cool drawings coming, I'm lovin it!

Chevrolet4x4s 02-17-2008 09:03 PM

Awesome :thumbup:
Shane

inkwork 02-17-2008 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrwood
Wow what talent you have. Dont give up, some big company will see your work and you will be on your way. I would love to have one of your art pieces. Is that water color as your medium.

Thank You very much. It's prisma color ink, and pencil

inkwork 02-17-2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntnyL
That is SMOKIN Kool! You might want to try the Kustom Kulture type magazines, not Car Craft. You'd have a much better shot at landing a gig with them.

Keep the cool drawings coming, I'm lovin it!

Thanks man, I'm in the latest Ol Skool Rods. At least I was paid for the work, but I have yet to see the new issue. I have done a lot of rat rod type stuff. I like the freedom of it.

54' HeadHunter 02-18-2008 03:27 PM

Nice work. :thumbup: I "dabble", but haven't done any car pixs in years. Keep it up guy.

Only Racing 02-29-2008 10:46 PM

Great job, killer style and original. :thumbup:

inkwork 03-01-2008 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only Racing
Great job, killer style and original. :thumbup:

Thanks Only Racing- now if I could only kick the flu!!!

Only Racing 03-02-2008 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inkwork
Thanks Only Racing- now if I could only kick the flu!!!

well that stinks for ya but hopefully you get over it. I don't think the season hit us yet here in Philly but I bet as soon as spring comes around it will be for me, lol. I hate being sick.

I wish I could get out the pen and inks again but my hands have had serious nerve damage from a work accident and find that clicking the mouse is easier for me at this point.

Job~Rated 03-02-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 54' HeadHunter
Nice work. :thumbup: I "dabble", but haven't done any car pixs in years. Keep it up guy.

Why don't you dig out those pencils & join in with the friendly art contests?

Great stuff, inkwork! :thumbup: Looking at your pics makes me wanna do some color stuff.