Hot Rod Forum banner

Car lift

741 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Henry Highrise 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello. My name is Brad Davies, owner and operator of **********Lifts. I read a post regarding an inquiry to car lifts and I read several of the replies. If anyone has interest in receiving information regarding automotive lifts or parking lifts, please feel free to call me directly at***************** I'd be happy to email pricing and brochures.

To the Administrator: Please provide me with information regarding your fees to be a sponsor on this forum. I would be interested in assisting your members with any questions that they may have in regards to lifts of any type.

I look forward to hearing from all members.

Sincerely,

Brad Davies

#2 ·
Please read the guidelines. Don't advertise your business. If you are affiliated with an automotive business, you may not post contact information for that business on public board posts, in your custom user title, or in your avatar. Business contact information includes, but is not limited to: physical addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and URLs. Stating the name of your business is allowed, as long as the name of your business is not identical to any business contact information. If you are affiliated with an automotive business website, you may post that website's URL in your user profile page, and then you may refer people to your user profile page if your services are relevant to their question. For a more in-depth explanation of this policy, please see our business affiliation page.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.