Thread: Car Sketches
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 07:58 PM
Viva la Migra!!

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by t66turbocobra
Yes it does. I'am 24 and I was born in 83. Sorry for my ignorance. I cant change my age. The only thing in my control is to change with the time. I'm done with this topic.... Im the young guy. I know my place; I'll just step back from this subject. Thank you for everyones comments. I appreciated it.
Hey , man.... I didn't mean to come off as being critical of your drawing. You got skills. mad skills , no boutadoubit. You could outdraw me , any day - hands down. I was just taking advantage of someone asking my opinion on their 'art' . You have to be prepared for people to not like your stuff. Even the good stuff. Alot of people think Rembrandt was a great artist. I think an inspired 1st grader could do as well , but that's my opinion.
I can do guitar solos that would break the fingers of some of todays more popular players , but not everyone likes my songs.
I am ready to take criticism , though , because I put my art out there to be judged.
With your skills , try re-doing a classic , but with your own 'modern' spin on it... kinda like a cover song. It's been done before , but you do it your own way.
I definitely did come off the wrong way at first , and I apologize.
This site is usually a great place to get advice , just watch what you ask people.... they just might tell ya !
whaddoo I look like - an idiot?
yep.
Later , man