Thread: Car Sketches
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 09:46 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job~Rated
Surely that's a matter of opinion.
All this modern cr*p looks like it was designed in the same wind tunnel to me.
Push the envelope, I say.
Whether they float your boat or not, noone can deny the P/T Cruiser has been a big hit on both sides of the water. The new shape Mustang is also very popular, not least because it is so similar to a 40 year old design. The new Challenger & Camaro will also be big hits, I'm sure.

But, that's just my opinion & opinions are like A-holes - everyone's got one.
I do agree with you that bringing back classic designs like the Mustang (I love the new MUstang), Camaro and Challenger was a and still is a great idea. When I said, "Foreign design is superior to US design". What I mean, and this is just my opinion from what I see, is that foreign designers aren't held back as much from pushing the envelope. American designer are just as good, if not better then foreign design, just look at the American comcepts cars. But from what i see is that most of the awesome cars the Americn designers prduce are never built. I feel that the corporate guys(non-designer) hold back the American designer from actually building these cars. This is just what I see. (My opinon). My passion is American Cars.