Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Cassette Delima?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 04:21 PM

Last wiki edit: Ford axle ratio codes
Last journal entry: Rear Suspension
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 31

you don't need anything special to digitize cassettes. just the line in port on a computer, cheap cassette deck and some cheap or free audio recording software.. some altho not cheap will automaticly split the tracks, but if you got time, Audacity is free and when you blow up the wave form you can see the splits real easy as there is a 'tick' right dead center of the quiet spots if it's track change.. right now I'm working on digitizing my vinyl collection, and it's pretty much the same deal..

otherwise, you gotta get the radio Irelands Child suggested but you have to make sure your radio has the same connections.. that radio requires a factory Amp, which is the larger connector. if your radio has that slot but no pins inside, you will need more parts to use that radio. there is the more basic internal amp version of that radio in existence, but there is also a more complex Mach version of that radio, which will have another set of connectors.. I don't belive Pioneer made 1 of those radios but if they did, the radio face would say Pioneer