Old 07-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Car? Truck? Who Cares

Last journal entry: First week of December
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

xntrick

know what you mean
I am currently having issues with the alignment joint now---Very large chain
The manager there did not even have the balls to speak with me directly. He used someone lower on the food chain to relay messages.

Exactly the WRONG thing to do to me--10 min later I was at HIS Bosses door.
I did not even ask for my money back or demand they re-align it. (this man came to me in less than 3 minutes)

Just told his boss that his sub-ordinate was in the wrong business.

I waited 45 min for him, he knew I was waiting, and he left the premises to go to another store. Upon his return he was again told I was still waiting and he opted to use a middleman intead of speaking with me directly.

I just wanted a yes or no answer----was told that he would put it on the rack-but no adjustments would be made. WHAT'S THE FREAKING POINT!

I think I will make it to the big cheese on monday to commend the 2nd in charge. And the honesty of the middleman guy for backing me and not his company.

I have had not much luck in getting anything done on this car without a hassle. Mostly because of the integrity and ethics of the people and businesses nowadays. (by all means I am NOT pointing fingers at everybody, I am sure there are places that still know the Golden Rule---I have just not found em here yet)

Bryan<<<<<<<<<venting

I will let everyone know who this chain is after it is settled, and I have had an opportunity to regroup. I have to be able to fight off the assults I may take from Rob, Mike, Classix_Lover(don't know his name) and the many others that may jump on this wagon.

Bryan