Hot Rod Forum banner

century mfg. co. .zip instructions?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  hlfuzzball 
#1 ·
I read on here some one has the instructions for a Century Mfg. Co. flux-core/mig welder, Model # 117-050. If you do have this in . PDF or .zip format I would really appriciate if you could send it to me. :drunk:

#3 ·
Century 117-034 pdf file

Sir:
I recently was given this 75 amp Mig welder, I would like a copy of the file if you would be so generous as to provide me one. My email is crofootrw@hughes.net I was trying to figure out what type of welder to buy and one of the guys at work said he had an gasless Mig welder in storage from when his brother was killed. He did not know if it worked or if it would make a better boat anchor. I picked it up and plugged it in, it hummed for about a second and then tripped the breaker. I reset the breaker and switched it to high and it hummed and ran so I struck the ground clamp and it arc'ed so I think it will work. I only have about 10 foot of wire left on the reel and there is not a plate or a wing nut on top of the spool so if you have a parts list or owner manual that would be a great help.
Robert

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.