Hot Rod Forum banner

a chandler in ur car!!!

5K views 38 replies 19 participants last post by  gothrod87 
#1 · (Edited)
hello my names is carl i have seen a lot of people in my city with chandlier in there cars can anyone tell how i can problably mount one in my 2003 avalanche.by the way am from memphis where the ballers rides 24" or better

#7 ·
I like on pimp my ride how they spend thosands of dollars on Tvs and stuff like that, but what a bunch of those cars really need is some engine work. Because most of them that go in their are smoking and running like crap. Of course they way they fix that is by putting castrol syntec oil in the engine. :pain:
I think youd look like an idiot driving around in a nice car with a pool in it, and the engine and tranny are on their last legs!

Brad

#8 ·
tbirdscott said:
I dont understand but I vote no
it is not like the chandlier that swing and can move but it is still never moves it good looking for a show quailty finish.b/c i have crush red swirl on my headliner on the seats it christian dior material all the girls love that and on the carpet i have camel colored fur.No one can step into my car with there shoes on.this is in my other vehicle 2003 avalanche it is about to be put on 24" rim with the candyapple paint

#14 · (Edited)
Hollywood has rotted the brains of the general populous although American chopper and hot rod have some cool stuff i have no respect for a bunch of drama queens who don't have any real problems to contend with they are just overrated OVER PAID model builders as far as pimp my ride homey please .they should take every thing that comes out of there and put it straight into a crusher then the chipper and melt them down and make hammers to hit these stupid people in their empty heads

yes lets put a chandelier up so i can stare @ it while im driving don't worry about it obstructing my rear view mirror i don't use it any way theres no one on the road but me driver courtesy never heard of that!!!!

that should be a license revoking offense ..........a chandelier this has got to be a really bad joke

#15 ·
Look...IMO it kinda seems like your a typical teenager...i cant speak but i know for a fact thats one very stupid idea..keep in mind this is My opinion...this is a hotrod forom....a chandilere dont belong in a car.....and i think i can speak for almost all rodders here.....thats retarded. As for the "baller" crap and all that other BS expessially 24 inch rims....you on the wrong site dude..
GOTH

#17 ·
I think the best way to mount one is with a couple of bolts and some pretty wide washers so the bolts don't pull through the headliner or when you put the bolts through use a peice of tin or some thing sheetmetal and bolt it to the back of the headliner for extra strenth. Its what Im using to put my overhead console in my truck, But have you ever thought of maybe using a ceiling fan instead of a chandelier? Because you could just glue all kinds of crap onto the blades, and NO ONE would have one in their car except you. It would make your car a one of a kind Pimped out Peice of crap.

Brad

#22 ·
C-mon guys, you know that those wimpy dome lights just can't put out enough lumens to get the Bling effect of all of those Auto-Zone accessories!!! :pain: A chandelier is the perfect addition to any car that needs a that extra lighting inside! That's what we call Big-Pimpin' :pimp:

Sounds like a guy with way to much money on his hands and really bad taste! :spank:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.