Hot Rod Forum banner

change of picture

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  JamesMayberryIII 
#1 ·
I was getting tired of looking at the rocker stud picture in my posts so I thought I'd upload this old Harley project picture.

Too add a little substance for your consideration; I was thinking about GM's starter switch fiasco and began to wonder if the situation doesn't say more about the average American drivers understanding of the machine they drive or lack there-of as it says about GM.

Bogie

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Great looking shovel ,I like the springer front ,does it handle any different than a tube shock front ,,the rigid frame looks good but I could not ride it after I had a Kidney transplant, ,,I have a 77 Shovel superglide I an changing to rear disc wheel ( fatboy and a 21 in front tire Wide glide ) yours has a very Nostalgic look I like it :thumbup::thumbup:

Attachments

#8 ·
You nailed it.. Go hang a pound of junk off your hi-fi units volume control, or input selector and see what happens, or your light dimmer or switch in your home..
G.M.'s mistake was putting the key lock and switch in one unit..
Even the old in dash ign switch/key units die a short death if you hang a pyle of keys from it..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.