Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Chapter 2 of my storie: When Billy meets a girl
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003, 04:31 PM
Tazz

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Inexperienced Dude

The Babes will be shopping at the grocery store and easier to talk to than at the drags, kind of NOISY THERE. Then your what 15 dude? You never have anything to loose talking to a sweetie anytime you see one , just don't make a fool of your self. The guy was right about the revs coming of the line, don't blow your engine or anything. My red line is 5,500 on my balanced 377sbc and that is just to be safe and not BLOW UP The engine. What with the death wish, this street racing dream will get you killed kid. The torque numbers you had from that engine are unbelievably ridiculous. How about ending this fantasy life and tell us whats for sale in the local papers to make a project out of. Mow lawns, walk dogs, clean out gutters, take out trash clean basements or attics, paint porches or doors or plant flowers or trees and bushes for people to get MONEY to buy you're ride and SAVE EVERY DIME man. It will happen, it can be done. There is a a guy/16yr old, out here in Amherst Ohio that just finished his 57 Chevy. He bought the shell 2 years ago and has financed it with yard work and any job he could get by advertising his willingness to work at the grocery store bulletin board. Typed up and nice paper and took on ALL jobs. Good Luck. It will happen, you will make it happen, all things are possible in this Hobby, I have seen them happen.

Todd

Rat Rods Rule