Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - charcoal respirators options..
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 04:35 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

charcoal respirators options..

Hello.. heres the deal.. My lungs are ferbard from who knows what, I say that because I've never smoked and/or had a job that I'd be dealing with breathing in junk other than the few times I'd help my day paint cars.. but so be it.. can't change it

but at work because of the hours, they strip and wax the floor while I'm there a few times a year(say 5) and it takes them 3-4 days. as they have to work around us.. anyways.. when they do this I can't just call in..
what I'm looking for is a charcoal or other(???) mask that remove most of the fumes before they get to my lungs..
got back from vac to them in the middle of the job and been couching up crap since including blood..
I have a 3m mask from a hardware store.. the straps are plastic and I can't see it being all that comfortable when on for 8 hours..
looking for something that will be comfortable enough.. that I'll be more likely to keep on.. and maybe not as bulky as the monster I have..
thanks