Originally Posted by MARTINSR
I know we all don't want to start some crap with our making a living but the employer MUST by law provide you with protection. And you really need to do some home work on what kind, a paint respirator may not even do a thing with ammonia, I don't know, you don't know and the unless one of us really has some knowledge on this EXACT problem, we just don't know. You need to do some REAL home work and screw comfort, you need PROTECTION. Ammonia is some bad ars stuff, don't screw around with your health!
You are right, our employees, we supply a new one to, every 7 days (by law)
Ammonia can kill you, we use it in a few things in concentrated form and its the only solvent or solids that bothers me as, I'm sensitized to most.