Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Cheapest 75' Monte Carlo headers?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 11:26 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

I ended up finding a set of Flowtech headers at "Autozone" of all places. They were brand new in a beat up looking box full of cobwebs and spiders. For $114 I got them....With no shipping or large amount of fuel spent or anything.

When I called the guys ran the info through the computer and were shocked...They didnt even know they had them. I guess they were high on a shelf or something.

I checked and by the time I factored in fuel, shipping, taxes and all other factors I couldn't have really done any better on price. (My local Autozone is only about 1.5 miles away)

Now most of the time I love bashing Autozone because well, Generally they suck. Just yesterday a friend bought a "Duralast" headlight switch that was garbage right out of the box.
So I will just consider this find lucky. I know its probrably the last set of headers this store will ever have. That was the managers attitude, He basically said they were not getting restocked.