Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - cheapest materials
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 11:02 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

New member and wasn't going to post about this but have to. I'm been in this hobby for 50 years and have used a lot of different materials from a lot of different companies.
Right now I use kirker epoxy and mar-hyde quicksand for all my primer needs. Good stuff at the right price. I'm new here and hope to hang around.
I just don't understand all this BS about what a guy decides to use. I will never ask anyone what I should use and don't like to recommend what to use either. I'm sure SPI products are good ones. I have never used them because unable to get them here in NJ. For BC myself have sort of switched to Auto Air really like it. My favorite clear is HOK but have had good luck with Kirker and PPG too. Not recommending any of the above. But come on guys knocking a product isn't the way to go. Not trying to add gas to the flame here . Just wanted to let people know there is a whole lot of good stuff out there. And yes i do go to a lot of other sites . JMO Ricco