Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - chevy 350 w/ mild cam.. idle/gear probs
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 02:26 PM
poor boy's racing

Wiki Edits: 0

well a friend cme by tody to try to help me sort out some problems... i have very lil adjustment on my edelbrock 1405, so he had a 1405 on an old ford truck, so we went and got it and slapped it on. fired right up and idled like a dream... until the pump gave out on it, so im gonna get mine rebuilt by someone who knows these carbs in and out. so when i get carb back, i found a friend of a friend of a friend that has a timing light, but he dont trust ppl with his tools, so he gonna come set the time on it (which i dont care as long as it gets set) ... but im not fmiliar with the springs/weights in the distributor as i dont have a clue to what to do there, its more of a daily driver than a playtoy, i just want it to run good.

they a guy supposed to be coming later today to possibly buy my towncar, if he does, iv have money to buy the parts i need, if not, ill scrape by until i can fix it.