Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - chevy 350 w/ mild cam.. idle/gear probs
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 05:02 PM
poor boy's racing

Wiki Edits: 0

well made a lil progress today... rebuilt carb last nite just for satisfaction of knowing its done right (watched a guy rebuild his on youtube and followed step by step) and started to stick it on manifold.... thats where i ran into a small glitch. pass. rear bolt hole is stripped out, figure thats where i was getting my vacuum leak. so currently put some red locktite in it and screwed it till it started to get tite b4 it was gonna jump threads again and left it be, will go out in morning and torque carb down after it has set up.

so as i had extra time to kill since i couldnt work on carb, i set in to change out my valve cover gaskets as the passenger side was leaking like a sift. and then i got a neat lil suprize... 1.6 roller rockers on double hump heads... WOOT WOOT!!

now i can do most of my own mechanicing, but iv never messed w/ roller rockers, so how to i tell if its solid or hyd. roller rockers and how do i adjust them accordingly??