Chevy 355 fireworks show
I am having a problem with my hi po 355 I dropped it in and it fired right up then I ran it for 20 minutes to break in the cam at 2000 rpm while I was doing that the header burnt through the Main Positive battery cable and the positive and negative cables both caught fire from arcing on the header. I was pretty sure I smoked the starter so I replaced that and the cables. Now I have a battery charger/jumpstarter on it and I am pushing like 16-18 volts at the starter but it seems like the starter isn't getting enough voltage because it turns the engine, but just a few degrees at a time. Does anyone have any idea about this?