Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Chevy 383 Roller Build (cont.....)
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 06:07 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Tech Inspector, you are the man, I wish I had you in my auto tech class back in high school. You should be a teacher. Anyway that software seems ok but I dont see how it could give real results. Has anyone tried it before?? My machinist told me that Id be better off getting a different block. He said 130 bucks to line bore it. I cant find a block for under 400 dollars. He also said that making it a 4 volt would make it weaker and that all the racing guys are using 2 bolt. Im serious when I said Im wanting to go somewhere else. They do good work there but seems like sometimes he dont want to do the work. I mean If I want to pay for something then do it. Unless its impossible. Oh well I gotta take my roller block in the basement up to him and get the other block back with no caps. He told me they throw the blocks away with no caps but u couldnt pay me to throw it away. Ill keep it and find someone to line bore it.

Thanks guys