Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Chevy Nova Postless: Need Pricing Advice.
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 06:48 AM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfoehrkolb View Post
I have the title in hand its a 69 nova. You guys are saying the is no such thing as a no post nova, but maybe im saying it wrong. The "post" is the B pillar... between the door and rear window. It has a cloth top or whatever fabric it is, and the rear and front window is down and there is no post there. If that is the correct post... Either someone chopped it off or idk whats going on...
Congratulations, glad you got the car. I love that body style and still maintain that all Novas of that era where post cars. PLEASE post (or "B" pillar) a bunch of pictures especially where the front and rear windows meet. I'd love to see the results of the potential "chop".

What kind of shape is the body in, any rust or damage? I think I can speak for everyone on this sight, we are all interested and extremely curious. How much did you end up helping your friend out with cash?

By the way, glad to see your back on the site, I was feeling kind of bad about the ribbing we gave you and thought we might have scared you off. That wasn't our intention, we where just having a bit of fun ( at your expense) and maybe got carried away. If I offended you, I apologize.

Again, PLEASE send pictures, I haven't stopped thinking of this since your first post.

Best of luck and if I can help, let me know.
Ray