Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Chevy Nova Postless: Need Pricing Advice.
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:34 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,126 Times in 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfoehrkolb View Post
Well okay, i feel like a real dummy. Me being 25, i don't know much about these cars. I totally got confused on what car was what... He has the 69 nova and a 69 lemans... he sold me the LEMANS@!!!!! not the nova... Hence the no post. He could have showed me a damned dodge dart and i wouldnt know the difference lol.

So now that is all figured out. I am kinda upset too lol. I thought i was getting the nova... but the lemans is still pretty kickass looking. Knowing this, could someone give me a general pricing info so i know how much to put this thing up for?

I have been looking at some pictures online, and if i don't sell it. I might end up doing the minor body work it needs and throwing a nice paint job on it (since i paint myself) and just keeping it. Kinda really like the car when its all cleaned up and shiny.

again... i am so sorry for my ignorance. i know nothing about older cars.

that is the color, and wheels that are on it. Just old and dirty and not mint like this one.
Don't think a thing of it, it's no big deal you aren't suppose to know every car. The GM "A" body is one of the best, most all around cars ever made. Do a little study on it and you may just keep it.

Brian
The Following User Says Thank You to MARTINSR For This Useful Post:
Mfoehrkolb (10-22-2012)