Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The Chevy TH-700R4 Transmission.
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004, 06:34 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Transmission identification
Last journal entry: 1988 Suburban, the project continues.
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 9

The Chevy TH-700R4 Transmission.

This thread is part of a project brought about by our administrator Jon, and the rest of the moderators here on Hotrodders.com.

This thread is meant to inform and educate about the TH-700R4 transmission.

I have thought about this and will leave this post open UNTIL the first irrevelant post I see, at which time I will lock it and all responses to this subject will need to be sent to me, Crosley, or Jon via Private Message, at which time one of us will update the thread with the supplied information.

We DO NOT want to bad mouth this transmission in this thread, just inform as best we can, everyone has an opinion, but at times some opinions just need to be kept hushed.

I have very limited experience with this particular transmission, so I will learn a few things myself.

Remember, share as much information as you can about this transmission, including pictures, diagrams, links to other sites, and text.
If anyone has a question about this subject in the future after we have deemed this thread a success in knowledge, then hopefully they will find their answer here.

Bring on the Chevrolet overdrive automatic everyone loves to hate....
=============================================