Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Chinese street rod parts in the catalogs from the big boys in rodding parts.
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 02:55 PM
Steel Dreams

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR
Yep, Speedway and the like are FULL of Chinese made parts. I personally refuse to use them. I am building a Chevy not a 1948 Zhing Zhing!

The thought of a Chinese made batwing or billet overflow tank on my car makes my skin crawl!

Brian
Brian this is exactly why I try to make/build everything I possibly can.....well one of the reasons ,that and save my money to buy what I can't build,and when I do buy I do my dam best to buy products made in the US or Canada.
And while we are on this ,I saw on the CBS national news last night how this country's gov and business's computer networks are under constant attack from hackers both individual and gov sponsored from around the world.they stated that the Pentagon fends off 3.5 million hits A DAY!! .they also told that there are complete company's that have been hacked and built overseas(China was one with multiple factories ) right down to the pressures used to run operating machinery . R& D in these country's use to mean Receive & duplicate.....now they just hack into a company's data base and print out any prints that they want and build it.
Kenny