Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Chop the top on my 1947 Ford Pickup
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 11:36 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,062 Times in 947 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW INTERIORS
Well buddy !!! I have done ''almost'' anything that can and can't be done to a car are a truck,, I'm not one of your little school kids here.. So I don't need any picture of what your ''trying'' to say.. What you said just didn't make any sense to me.. Maybe your talking Japanese or something.. And as far as seeing some pictures.. I have been on here for sometime now,, And all I every seen was one picture of you ''I guess'' at the age of 15. I would just love to see ''SOMETHING'' you did..
I have actually provided links and issues of magazines cars I did were in, maybe you missed them? I guess you are one of those guys who thinks you need proof of what I do, the words I write aren't enough even though the stuff I write couldn't be written by someone who had never done it?

Maybe I made up all this up in this thread? "Basics of Basics" Sectioning a Body

I don't know how I could have written it if I hadn't done it, do you?

Listen hotrod, I don't post much of anything for the know it alls, I do post for those who don't. So you will likely see a lot of what I post as "below" you being you are a master car builder. I like to help those who don't have all the experience you do, so they CAN build something and be proud of it.

So don't get all pushed out of shape about something I post.

Brian