Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Chop the top on my 1947 Ford Pickup
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 10:37 AM
'23 T-Bucket Pickup

Last wiki edit: Troubleshooting ignition Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels1
Well i have to tell ya, this is actually allot of work. I figured i could do the job in a couple of weeks, but now it's been over a month. Chopping the top wasn't the hard part, it's all the little things you have to do to make the chop look like it really isn't there. I hate to say it, but i have kind of hit a burn out point and still feel overwhelmed with the amount of stuff i have to do to finish the chop, welding, bondo, sanding, priming, sanding, painting, sanding, etc.......anyways, here are a few pics of where i am at right now.
The burn out can easily happen if you don't take some time to enjoy other things . You still have a couple days of North American Wapiti season (Elk) . Take some time off and enjoy the hollidays and you will find that after the New Year kicks in you will have a renewed enthusiasm . Sometimes ya just gotta get away from it or it seems like it has taken over your life . It actually does . Have fun ..........Allan..........