Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Christmas Blowout,Voting Starts Now, Hotrodders Art Contest Christmas Theme 2010
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 06:47 PM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Corvette
Bill, Mark, thank you guys and happy new year! Looks like it was a close race again this month and everyone received some votes...... pretty cool. I was thinking for this month about a 1950's Rock and Roll blowout. Any image that depicts the time of Elvis, Buddy Holley and American Bandstand. Cool Chevy's or low riding Mercs. Any car, any year as long as it makes you think of American Graffiti. Hope that works for everyone ........
Bob gets the call on this one, look for a new topic for January's Art Contest "Fifties Rock And Roll Era Rides".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast 4 Door
I have been away for a while but wanted to let you guys know how much I enjoy checking out your art.. Great stuff everyone, I can't believe only 12 voters out of all the people who visit the site . If there were only a way to get more involved in both the drawing and voting. Keep it up ! Congrats to Bob. American Graffiti Is cool. Good call
Hey fast, I'm also concerned about the voting and participants, I am personally responsible for missing quite a few myself, yet this is a large audience, and Jon's search methods and how I label this stuff is easily found on the net. I think the ressurgence of Face Book has taken away from forums as of late. I said I would never have one of those facebook things yet I did it, I find nothing as a business but most of the forums these days are pretty dead since I deal mostly in drag racing. This is one forum I read almost everyday. I do hope the count gets larger and more people play.