Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Christmas Blowout,Voting Starts Now, Hotrodders Art Contest Christmas Theme 2010
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 06:26 PM
HOT ROD...... FROM A CHRYSLER?

Last wiki edit: Metal shaping
Last journal entry: FLOOR BEADS
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Racing
Bob gets the call on this one, look for a new topic for January's Art Contest "Fifties Rock And Roll Era Rides".

Hey fast, I'm also concerned about the voting and participants, I am personally responsible for missing quite a few myself, yet this is a large audience, and Jon's search methods and how I label this stuff is easily found on the net. I think the ressurgence of Face Book has taken away from forums as of late. I said I would never have one of those facebook things yet I did it, I find nothing as a business but most of the forums these days are pretty dead since I deal mostly in drag racing. This is one forum I read almost everyday. I do hope the count gets larger and more people play.

I don't do any art but I always follow along and vote when I find the new thread.

Perhaps a link to the next monthly contest thread will help some of us follow along.
Every little bit may help.

Pugsy