Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Christmas Blowout,Voting Starts Now, Hotrodders Art Contest Christmas Theme 2010
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 06:18 PM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Corvette
Fast 4 Door, Ken, thank you guys ....... I'm not sure either why we have 12 people vote one month and 30 another. I thought it might be the topic for the contest, but Christmas has always been a very popular month for entries and voting.

Over at the HAMB forum they get 7 pages of entries on the Friday Art Show .... some of those guys are here in this forum and maybe we need to put the word out to them and hope to get others over here. They don't have a monthly or weekly subject, but I'm sure those artists must have some drawings or photos that will work with what we have going on here.

This months it's the 1950's Rock and Roll era. I'm sure we all have something that would fit into this area. I hope that we can get more people entering this month and all that this forum to start voting. Hope 2011 will be a great year for HotRodders .........
Bob, I was the administrator on one of the biggest outlaw drag racing forums, we had a huge amount of users yet most didn't talk or even participate in the forums and blamed it on lack of skill at computers which is no a fore-gone thought when I get text messages and so on from many of them anymore, I'm sure they can post in a thread by now, lol. we closed it about 3 years ago and people have asked to have it back.

There are those who feel they would be doing something wrong by going to another message board as in the standard "clique" of the way people engage, I doubt putting something on the HAMB would help but most likely hurt in some ways, it all depends on how they view hotrodders.com