Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Christmas Blowout,Voting Starts Now, Hotrodders Art Contest Christmas Theme 2010
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Rat Rod Studios

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Racing
Bob, I was the administrator on one of the biggest outlaw drag racing forums, we had a huge amount of users yet most didn't talk or even participate in the forums and blamed it on lack of skill at computers which is no a fore-gone thought when I get text messages and so on from many of them anymore, I'm sure they can post in a thread by now, lol. we closed it about 3 years ago and people have asked to have it back.

There are those who feel they would be doing something wrong by going to another message board as in the standard "clique" of the way people engage, I doubt putting something on the HAMB would help but most likely hurt in some ways, it all depends on how they view hotrodders.com

Mark,

I went back and looked at how many times this thread has been viewed ......220 times. I know some of those views came from the artists, but only 12 votes and 220 views??? It would be great if some of the guys who are looking and not voting chimmed in and told their side of the story. maybe there are a lot looking who have not signed up as members .......I would love to hear from them.