Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (
-   Interior (
-   -   Chrome/edging? (

39chevy 07-23-2007 11:10 AM

I am finishing 0ff my own floor counsel and I want to trim out the edges with say 3/4 in. chrome molding type, metal or plastic I don't really care! Where would I get something like this? TIA, Dana

DanTwoLakes 07-23-2007 01:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
If you want plastic molding that is self adhesive on the back and will conform to the shape of your console, try and click on Flex Chrome at the bottom of the page. Then click on extruded products. They have all kinds of sizes and shapes and the back is peel and stick.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.