Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Engine (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/engine/)
-   -   Civic LX 95 (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/civic-lx-95-a-27548.html)

Civic_Brazil 11-08-2003 05:49 PM

Civic LX 95

Hey everybody I`m from brazil and I just bought a Civic LX 95, The only thing that i know about it, is that is prety good car. People here dosn`t know how to make it a litle faster, as I said this car is not popular here, but I like it very much, so I`m asking you....
What can I do to make him a litle faster, not so then faster, just a litle, just to pass throw a VW Golf GTI 150 HP easy.....
But I don`t want, turbocharge, I was thinking just in change the cams, the cams gear, air intake....
I want at last 130 hp what do you sugest for me to use? Just easy things, I`m not an expert in civics, just like then...

thanks anyway....

Civic_Brazil.

IanGermany 11-08-2003 05:52 PM

Cold air intake, Exhaust, a huge wing, and i hear if u add usless peices of plastic like a body kit, then it will give u at least 30 hp.

81elcamino 11-08-2003 05:53 PM

how about naaawwwzzzzzzzzzzz or some altezzas dont forget stickers they add 5rwhp

Civic_Brazil 11-08-2003 06:01 PM

Exhaust are to big to import, it will cost to much....

Quote:

Originally posted by 81elcamino
how about naaawwwzzzzzzzzzzz or some altezzas dont forget stickers they add 5rwhp

stickers , altezzas ????? Hey just because i don`t know the car, it doesn`t mean that I don`t know about cars, if you can`t help me, don`t say anything....

Moby302 11-08-2003 06:01 PM

GT stripe down the middle should be good for another 10hp, and on the sides, should give you 2 x 5hp more

unstable 11-08-2003 06:16 PM

lol. It's quite evident that rice-cars aren't liked here.

I won't throw saracasm at you though bruv. Try searching out another forum.

lluciano77 11-08-2003 09:09 PM

I heard if you watch that movie the night before you go out racing, what's it called? "The Not So Fast and the Delirious" Then your car can beat the big bad American cars.

Civic_Brazil 11-08-2003 10:22 PM

Well alright I got it....You don`t like 4 cilinders cars...your besinees are 8.....
I`m not gonna come here again, as you wish, but I`m gonna let my last answer.....
I have a pick-up from VW called saveiro, it is just from brazil, anyway, I have this car, it`s engine is a, ap 2.0 16v turbocharge with 750 hp without (how you called naaawwwzzzzzzzzzzz) and I know that just with this I can bit most of yours big bad American cars and I saw that movie (as you said "The Not So Fast and the Delirious") and I didn`t like it, it`s too delirious...I just bought the civic because I think that it`s a good car for the trafic inside the city and I wanted it to have a litle more power, that`s why I asked for tips....my mistake to ask you.....
But all this is just because you are afraid of me... so see you never..... (because you don`t have the power to get me)...hauhahauhauhauahuahauhauhauahuahua

BstMech 11-08-2003 10:40 PM

How old are you twelve, or thirteen?

750 HP huh, yeah right.......:rolleyes:

lluciano77 11-09-2003 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BstMech
How old are you twelve, or thirteen?

750 HP huh, yeah right.......:rolleyes:

That's what I'm saying. He must be one of those Brazil nuts:drunk:

71 c-10 11-09-2003 08:56 PM

some people should never pick up a wrench and just stay with soccer... do it your way, and we will do it ours, V-8 tell i die!!

Adrenaline_Fiend 11-10-2003 03:41 AM

I don't get it. Used to be that on this site people would politely direct him to a more helpfull forum, and then one of the many owners on this board that owns a honda (there are quite a few) for daily driving or thier spouse, would try to give him a few pointers. Glad to see how things have progressed..........:rolleyes:

4 Jaw Chuck 11-10-2003 04:05 AM

The new guy always gets beat up the first day.

Where you keep your milk money buddy...hand it over.:mad:

We'll be watching you...:P

...and if you try to tell the teacher, we'll do something worse...like an...atomic wedgie.

Remember 25 cents a day...everyday...if you want to be our friends.:mwink:

C'mon you guys...lets go.:pimp:

OH YEAH! btw, your new school name is Pedro...your real one is to long for a nickname.:)

IanGermany 11-10-2003 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Civic_Brazil

I have a pick-up from VW called saveiro, it is just from brazil, anyway, I have this car, it`s engine is a, ap 2.0 16v turbocharge with 750 hp

But all this is just because you are afraid of me... so see you never..... (because you don`t have the power to get me)...hauhahauhauhauahuahauhauhauahuahua

A volkswagon truck, with 750 hp? Volkswagon Saveiro is the equivalent to an s10 and has a damn 4 cyl engine. 750 hp yea right. 0 - 60 in 3 days is more like it.

And yea we are afraid of u:confused:

Fragzem 11-10-2003 06:51 PM

Good idea!

Does anyone think he could make it faster.... if he either drove it downhill a lot? You know there's hills in Brazil, big ones..

or maybe get a Ford Bronco or a Chevy Scottsdale behind it, pushing it down the hill..... that's a good HP boost, and a lot of extra torque!