Sure sounds like solvent pop to me, and the reclear on fairly fresh clear makes me believe so even more. after even a week can still have solvent build up and escaping from the previous clear, and now your adding more clear and solvent over it, and it blew up on you. Now many times you can reclear something the next day and specially a week be fine, but also can blow up on you, or even have solvent pop show days or weeks later if solvents are trapped deep down in the primer or base coat. Reason why recommended not to wax a new finish for 30 to 90 days is given is that even after that time, tail solvents may still be escaping depending on conditions in which its had a chance to cure.
Also possible that something or conditions on this round caused the pop, like too fast a reducer. too much airflow over surface causing top to dry before solvent has had a chance to escape.
Depends on the extent of the pop if you will be able to sand and buff out, all you can do is try sanding and buffing and see if you can get rid of them without going through you new clear to the previous coats. I am just guessing most likely your going to have to go down far enough that you will end up sanding down aways and rebasing and clearing to get rid of all those little holes. If sanding and buffing doesn't cure it, Id do the sanding to break the surface, and sit it outside in the sun for a few days at least. I wouldn't rush to repaint if you have the time.