Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - CMC '34 Coupe 1992 Build
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 01:20 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW INTERIORS
I think your car came out very nicely,But there is still some problem's's that you left the same on your car ,as all CMC car's.It can't be removed from the frame if had to.That's my biggest complaint I have with these car's.Then there the gap between the fire wall and the toe board.I see on your car you built it pretty much as the manual say's to build it.

Not trying to get on you bad side now,Just pointing out something's.

This is how I glassed my trunk. I made the floor all one piece.All water tight.
Looks like you did a nice job re-engineering the car. No need to worry about getting on my bad side. I always think to each his own when it comes to things like that. Yes I did build it pretty much to the way CMC showed in their manual although I had to do some things my way as mentioned in one of my previous posts.
Is your car completed yet? When did you start your build? Looks like you have a SB car body there based on the fact that the gelcoat is white but I did see CMC white gelcoated kit bodies as a friend of mine back in the day, early 90's had a white CMC gelcoated Vickey kit that he gave up on building and ended up selling the kit.