Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - CMC '34 Coupe 1992 Build
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffas23
Looks like you did a nice job re-engineering the car. No need to worry about getting on my bad side. I always think to each his own when it comes to things like that. Yes I did build it pretty much to the way CMC showed in their manual although I had to do some things my way as mentioned in one of my previous posts.
Is your car completed yet? When did you start your build? Looks like you have a SB car body there based on the fact that the gelcoat is white but I did see CMC white gelcoated kit bodies as a friend of mine back in the day, early 90's had a white CMC gelcoated Vickey kit that he gave up on building and ended up selling the kit.
Well it is a CMC body.No I didn't get to finish it,I had the right amount of money put in my face,It was a nice pay day for me.And I always wanted a 41 willys,I started thinking about the resale once it would be done,compared to the resale of the willys.Well let's just say I ended up with my willys.. But I would of like to finished the 34.I did redesign alot of the frame too.And it was removable from the frame. Nothing in the body was welded to the frame.Well it's about time to go to bed.Nice talking with you.Again your car is nice. all the hard part was done on mine..