Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - coding without a clue
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 07:26 PM

Last journal entry: Shop Remodel Progress
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouch
None of your assumptions have anything whatsoever to do with the problems described. That includes the rather bizarre notion of "robust" applying to MS SQLS. You might want to think about why Microsoft prohibits publication of benchmark comparisons, to the point of legal threats.

I think this thread is already dead, which means I should not have started it in the first place.
It wasn't my intent to 'belittle' my sql - I have never researched it or used it - but you obviously have an bias against MS products which I've used for over 11 years and made tons-o-money programming against...maybe you are someone who thinks programmers shouldn't make a living?

Asking someone for their help or opinion and then telling me that my "None of your assumptions have anything whatsoever to do with the problems described..." is not only wrong based on your description of the problem it's disrespectful and belligerent - I doubt I'll take any time to answer another of your posts...