Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - cold weather painting&needing help
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:54 PM
two cups of tea

Last wiki edit: Need more horsepower for my 305 Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Ok so heres where we are..that restorstion shop paint from tcp global is the problem!I thought i had got it to lay how it should but when I sprayed today it had tons of orange peel..well I had some old 4th dimemsion bc I shot&it is laying on perfrct&it cures in a few seconds..so What Im painting is a full size ext cab truck&I have a little under half a gallon so what Im gonna do is try to use whats left in it as the bottom half of the truck is painted a diffrent color&I was going for 2 tone so Im gonna try to shoot the top half with this paint &if I run out Ill just paint the bumpers to match bumpers..So I have a few questions,first they quit making this paint..is there anyway somebody can mix it up?Its a silver from a chevelle..also its a bc/cc that dosnt use a hardner just reducer its also a metallic..can I skip the clear?I have a gallon of clear but it looks good without it.Thanks..oh &why would the single stage have orange peel but the bc dosnt?