Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Collector Car Insurance.
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 07:50 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Transmission identification
Last journal entry: 1988 Suburban, the project continues.
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 9

Collector Car Insurance.

I just received a quote from several collector car insurance companies and have only had ONE stand out and give me "what I want" and more.

The best part is they are quoting a price that is only a couple dollars more than the liability I have on it now.

The only problem with this liability coverage I have on it at the moment is, I CANNOT drive the car as it is currently signed off from driving privileges until next month, at which point the cost of this liability coverage will DOUBLE.

With the quote I received I "could" drive it year 'round as long as I don't go over the agreed mileage limit (no problem), and I could take it out whenever the weather cooperated.

Has anyone else had a collector car insurance company that seemed to impress them like this one did me? And what insurance companies are you other rodders pleased with for your classics and antiques?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.