Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Color Code Help ?
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 01:32 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

..well I just popped in for a minute and can't believe the great responses I got in just a few hours. Awesome detective work guys. I will check the links out asap. Yeah, I had the color picked about 4 years ago when the Freihtliner pulled into my yard, got the code from it L5320EB and said that will be on my 49 someday. Well I'm only doing the body right now but I just happen to stumble across this other one as it is not a common color out there. I want my truck to be alittle off the norm in color, from the olds diesel under the hood to the 200 o/d shifted by lightning rods etc. My paint guy is suppose to mix me up a sample of the freightliner next week when they can get the mix as it is not in the books here and the home base in the usa said they will send it out when they get back to full staff after the holliday's here. They even said they never seen that color and were surprised it was on a semi . Anyways thanks again for the help, and if anyone has a similar color they used in the past feel free to let me know as I am still open to the choice. Take a look at what that 48 has for a interior, right hand drive !!!, so the link to africa just adds up now. ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	48amethyst-3.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	35197