Hot Rod Forum banner

Come On Man!

682K views 6K replies 177 participants last post by  ogre 
#1 ·
I am thinking there needs to be a "come on man" thread dedicated to showcase the oddest most ridiculous rides (OK so beauty is in the eye of the beholder),,,,

This baby cost more than 300K to build and is a vette with possibly the ugliest body style attached,,,come on man!

Attachments

See less See more
#150 ·
Really, I DIG it! With reproduction parts as they are today making the 69 Camaro fenders fit that truck isn't much harder than making the Repro Pickup fenders fit. :D But honestly, I really like that truck, that would be a fun project. Doing something like that keeping it as tasteful and "factory made" looking is a challenge.

I guess it's photo shopped, the Camaro parts look "larger" don't they?

I looked at it, then read Dans post before it hit me what was done! That is how "factory made" it looks.

Brian

#153 ·
I guess it's photo shopped, the Camaro parts look "larger" don't they?
They are indeed larger. I contemplated this look on my '65 C10 a few years back & I have a '69 Camaro. A bit of comparison confirmed that the C10 trucks front grille area is significantly larger than that of the Camaro. Not to say it couldn't be done, it's just a lot more difficult than buying a repro RS grille and modifying the front C10 doghouse.

#179 ·
paint it yellow with 22's and spinners and lets find out...maybe three foot plywood wing will insure you get you here....dont forget those stick on roadmaster things for the fenders (stuck on crooked of coarse)...
actually what the heck you been doing I havent seen your car posted on any thread lately... I miss it....

#199 ·
I like to walk past stuff like that at the show like it's a stock 2005 Honda Civic. It's like a woman hanging her boob out to feed her baby well, just because she can. Doesn't need to understand, but because she can.

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.