Hot Rod Forum banner

Come On Man!

682K views 6K replies 177 participants last post by  ogre 
#1 ·
I am thinking there needs to be a "come on man" thread dedicated to showcase the oddest most ridiculous rides (OK so beauty is in the eye of the beholder),,,,

This baby cost more than 300K to build and is a vette with possibly the ugliest body style attached,,,come on man!

Attachments

See less See more
#341 ·
I used to work at Maaco so I saw a lot of donkmobiles. These guys will spend $5k on rims but will complain about the price of a maaco paint job. It's rare to see one of these piles that was actually done up with any amount of decent quality. There's a clown car right down the block from me and the guy plays ball at the court I play at. I told him he needs a clown outfit to match his car. He didn't like that comment.

#342 ·
If someone is going to destroy a car by "donking it" (is that a verb?) why can't they stick to cars that are ugly and useless in the first place? Maybe if they donked a PT (Part-time?) Cruiser, a K-car, a Smart Car or a soccer-mom mini-van we might not find it so objectionable.

But I suspect that some of them do it just BECAUSE we find find it objectionable - they are as contrarian as we are for not driving politically correct micro cars

#344 ·
LOLOL, never even thought of that! LOL, 4.56:1 would be HIGH gears with wheels like that! LOLOL

Of course, do you really want to go faster than 25 mph with those friggin things?

Brian

#346 ·
I think that's a two bagger,when my son was in school one of his friends mother would bring him to school in a Pacer ,he would actually have a paper bag on his head with eye holes,if his younger brother would ride they both would wear one ,So this is a two bagger one for the driver one for THE CAR.

#361 ·
Back in the eighties people came out of the woodworks with stuff like this. Goodguys (or was it NSRA?) had to ban things like this from the shows because there was so many. You will see it once in a while but at that time it went crazy.

One of the coolest things I ever saw was a little miniature horse trailer behind a 34 Ford sedan (as I remember it was a 34 Ford) that carried the owner's son's power wheel chair. This was around 1980. I have a photo of it somewhere but couldn't find it just now.

Brian

#362 ·
Seen at the San Francisco Auto show (new cars). I put the WRX on the photo, just thought it was fitting. And the other one I saw next to this one in my photo bucket account and just posted it for no reason at all.......

Brian

Reactions: Valkyrie5.7
#366 ·
WOW that's all I can say, WOW what people will spend time on. Geez they could have been at the homeless shelter feeding people or something, Geeeez.

Brian

#374 ·
Post # 350 contained the original pic - the smallest pic featuring the red Cutlass/Buick/whatever it was before it was destroyed. Whoever did the photoshop did not fully delete the the red Buick's fenders & distinctive rocker panels and they are partly visible behind the wheels of the White "4Runner"

#386 ·
Finally someone is about to be arrested for one of these builds, check out the cops they dont know where to start :confused: ha I wonder if that is brew in the forward tank, this is a good one:thumbup:

EM is that you in the passenger seat??? lol speachless after the ride

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.