Hot Rod Forum banner

Come On Man!

682K views 6K replies 177 participants last post by  ogre 
#1 ·
I am thinking there needs to be a "come on man" thread dedicated to showcase the oddest most ridiculous rides (OK so beauty is in the eye of the beholder),,,,

This baby cost more than 300K to build and is a vette with possibly the ugliest body style attached,,,come on man!

Attachments

See less See more
#522 ·
The old owner who did the beautiful dash work died, the new owner is building it right. He removed the flares from the fenders, he removed the crap he used to fill the cowl vent and looks like he is doing a real stand up job on the car.
new 56 project, new member - Corvette Forum

Brian

#535 ·
In WW II there were a LOT of "half tracks" that steered with the steering wheel and front wheels, not with differential braking to the trax. I could surmise that the tracks plus front half of a "murdercycle" might possibly work the same way. (Unless there was some sorta posi in the drive axles! :D)

#555 ·
Hopefully it's back on their lot and your daughters money is back in her account. NO WAY would I keep that vehicle or get another from them. They are wide open for a huge law-suit if the piston blew out of the caliper and she lost all braking ability. My trust level for their inspection process would be negative 100 about now.

#566 ·
I don't know if you guys are ready for this. Just peek and make sure you have a bucket to vomit in. At least it wasn't a Corvette!

Brian

I didn't think much of it until I saw the 59 Cad taillamps, they really made it!

Reactions: Supercharged03
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.