Hot Rod Forum banner

Come On Man!

682K views 6K replies 177 participants last post by  ogre 
#1 ·
I am thinking there needs to be a "come on man" thread dedicated to showcase the oddest most ridiculous rides (OK so beauty is in the eye of the beholder),,,,

This baby cost more than 300K to build and is a vette with possibly the ugliest body style attached,,,come on man!

Attachments

See less See more
#680 ·
I remember when GM announced they were introducing a new model called Chevette. I hadn't seen any pics of it and imagined it was a performance oriented Chevelle with Corvette styling/performance. I was SHOCKED to see this abortion when it came out...:pain: Chevrolet shot themselves in BOTH feet with that POS.

#682 ·
You have to remember that if you wanted the HIGH PERFORMANCE Chevette, you had to get the diesel! That had a zero to sixty time of almost infinity. (no-one knows how it long it took to do zero to sixty as the people doing the timing all died of boredom! :D)

The Fiat Dart - well -

Lets be real here. Darts are NOT Dodges. FIAT bought the rights to the name. They are re-badged Fiats. Pure & simple. Anyone who thinks that any of the so-called "Mopars" of today are American cars is delusional.

#712 ·
O come on, man! If you saw THAT you'd surrender, too! You'd surrender your membership in the human race and anything else that might lead someone to believe you were from the same planet where THAT originated! It has nothing to do with the new French battle flag (A white cross on a white background)

Yes it is one of a kind - perhaps because the person(s) responsible were summarily executed for crimes against decency and taste?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.