Hot Rod Forum banner

Come On Man!

682K views 6K replies 177 participants last post by  ogre 
#1 ·
I am thinking there needs to be a "come on man" thread dedicated to showcase the oddest most ridiculous rides (OK so beauty is in the eye of the beholder),,,,

This baby cost more than 300K to build and is a vette with possibly the ugliest body style attached,,,come on man!

Attachments

See less See more
#2,152 ·
Almost Any of the Mopars out here are getting almost impossible to buy prices are thru the roof in part because a company bought 160 acres from my wifes Faimly and made a mopar ,sanctuary (bird lol ) on it ,,and bought ALL NOS parts from Chrysler he has several waehouses full of NEW mopar parts and about 50-60 acres covered in salvageable cars ,,and he buys about every thing for sale Mopar.

#2,156 ·
LOL, how about a 2010 impala? I just wanted to show Brian all the welds I drilled last month just getting the parts off this parts car...I built four cars with it so in reality that's double the welds and it still has a good roof ,pillar and two doors but I cant find a RT side hit...You think I might need a spot weld drill ?

Attachments

#2,185 ·
You just got to love Google, here it is!

Here is a quote from Anyone ever seen this? Bat-Van

"Now here’s a true gem, shot in the 1980′s on the island of Malta. It’s a custom bodied (duh!) bread van, built on an ex-Army Bedford truck chassis, using some vintage American car parts in the process."

It's photo shopped all to hell for the Batmobile theme, but what is funny is as it exists needs no photoshop! It's wild enough as it is, no need to go stupid on it!

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.