Hot Rod Forum banner

Come On Man!

682K views 6K replies 177 participants last post by  ogre 
#1 ·
I am thinking there needs to be a "come on man" thread dedicated to showcase the oddest most ridiculous rides (OK so beauty is in the eye of the beholder),,,,

This baby cost more than 300K to build and is a vette with possibly the ugliest body style attached,,,come on man!

Attachments

See less See more
#446 ·
!st look I thought a 69 -72 nova front but windshield doors and rear quarters are wrong ,i pulled up the advertisement on the windshield ,it is written in Italian so I can not read what it says it shows interior ,outside and unser hood but I still don't know what it is ,But Not a Nova.:confused::confused:

codeaudio.com

#469 ·
Lol!!!! Probably so....release the dogs!!! I can just picture him blowin out 3 different colors of smoke doin 5 with 3 dogs hanging from those mighty wings of nothing but drag.

If I hadnt known of the poor intake manifolds in that *bagged* auto I wouldve bought I ne years ago...as a daily I want to add

#475 ·
We had a bright green one in the shop like this one a while ago.

And the personalized plate was "Shrek" along with some stickers and a small action figure on the dash.

I took a bunch of photos of a Mustang we see at work once in a while but I think I deleted them fearful that I was out of line to post them. It's a 2010ish Mustang that has been "bedazzled" with the interior COVERED in "jewels", we are talking TENS OF THOUSANDS of "diamonds" all over the dash and door panels and console and headliner too! Like I have said before I respect their passion and this lady did a beautiful job. I joke at work that if you are a guy and you have to move the car keep on hand grasping your genitals so they don't fall off while you are in the car. :D

Brian

#477 ·
We had a bright green one in the shop like this one a while ago.

I took a bunch of photos of a Mustang we see at work once in a while but I think I deleted them fearful that I was out of line to post them. It's a 2010ish Mustang that has been "bedazzled" with the interior COVERED in "jewels", we are talking TENS OF THOUSANDS of "diamonds" all over the dash and door panels and console and headliner too! Like I have said before I respect their passion and this lady did a beautiful job. I joke at work that if you are a guy and you have to move the car keep on hand grasping your genitals so they don't fall off while you are in the car. :D

Brian
:D:D:D Now that's funny! :D:thumbup::D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.