Hot Rod Forum banner

Come On Man!

682K views 6K replies 177 participants last post by  ogre 
#1 ·
I am thinking there needs to be a "come on man" thread dedicated to showcase the oddest most ridiculous rides (OK so beauty is in the eye of the beholder),,,,

This baby cost more than 300K to build and is a vette with possibly the ugliest body style attached,,,come on man!

Attachments

See less See more
#5,989 ·
I always think "damn what I could have gotten done with the time and money he spent." LOL Sounds stuck up I guess like I am thinking I am better than him, but that is what I think. Damn I wish I had that time and money to build something REALLY cool.

Yep, that doesn't sound very nice.

Brian

#5,993 ·
About that poor Benz, alls I can say is um... if I had the kinda coin it took to do that sin, I think I might enjoy buying stuff like that just to haul it directly to the auto chipper upper then collect the chips in piles behind the house.

Just so I could go whiz on the pile and piss the rust into the ground until Mother Nature has her raw materials back.:rolleyes:

#5,995 ·
That old "do what you want, it's YOUR car" BS I am sorry, this guy needs to be beat within an inch of his life!

There shouldn't be something at a car show that makes you vomit, come on.

Brian

Reactions: 123pugsy
#5,998 ·
For all I know, the build could be called "Ipecac" and been built to generate that reaction. That would be a success then.:D And people are that way.:rolleyes: It may only exist because the owner wishes to invite you to bring out your violent attitude for some adjustment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.