Hot Rod Forum banner

Come On Man!

682K views 6K replies 177 participants last post by  ogre 
#1 ·
I am thinking there needs to be a "come on man" thread dedicated to showcase the oddest most ridiculous rides (OK so beauty is in the eye of the beholder),,,,

This baby cost more than 300K to build and is a vette with possibly the ugliest body style attached,,,come on man!

Attachments

See less See more
#1,164 ·
what a way to ruin your decklid! The v-12 too. :nono:
The customer walked in right as we were getting our last giggle. We'll usually have our cameras out for our work but on this day we had them out for the pure humor.

shopping cart handles anyone?

I guess this was designed in China too cause it's not bolted to the flat part of the shell. Can't shim this one either to alter the mounting points. Damn craptermarket!

#1,171 ·
I have a vague memory of working on one of those and I can't place what I did exactly. I know a woman real-estate agent in town had one and I did something to it, must not have been much obviously but yeah, it was a real work of art.

Brian

#1,180 ·
Ditto, that has got to be it >>> the worst, thats what I like about this thread just when you think we have hit rock bottom another beauty shows up.

whats with the red flashing cop light on top? I think the guy was thinking bat mobile >>> come on man!???

#1,183 ·
Did any of you notice that the main body on that thing is something like a 82 Honda Civic? Check out that door, I am thinking something like early eighties but can't nail the make and model.

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.