Hot Rod Forum banner

Come On Man!

682K views 6K replies 177 participants last post by  ogre 
#1 ·
I am thinking there needs to be a "come on man" thread dedicated to showcase the oddest most ridiculous rides (OK so beauty is in the eye of the beholder),,,,

This baby cost more than 300K to build and is a vette with possibly the ugliest body style attached,,,come on man!

Attachments

See less See more
#205 ·
Holy crap! All I can think of when I see something like this is how much work/time was needed! This looks "well done", how in the hell can someone spend that kind of time. Ticks me off, I wish I had that much spare time to my projects done. :(

Brian

#219 ·
I went to an Art car "rod run" once in Berkeley (natch) and it was damn entertaining.

It goes all the way from stupid crap like this Mercedes with felt pens glued all over it.

To goofy stuff like this bug ("These bugs"??)

To art like this.

Like I said, when the owner gets it, that is cool. Often, they just don't get the joke. :rolleyes:

Brian

#220 ·
To me it just makes no sense to do something just for the sake of being different. I admit I don't "get it". I never cared for most of the full customs either. Many times they are not beautufull...just different. I would rather see a really well done mild custom that has been cleaned up and looks sleek while retaining its individual style 90% of the time

Just me. The fact that we are all different is what makes this hobby so cool.

John L

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.