Hot Rod Forum banner

Come On Man!

682K views 6K replies 177 participants last post by  ogre 
#1 ·
I am thinking there needs to be a "come on man" thread dedicated to showcase the oddest most ridiculous rides (OK so beauty is in the eye of the beholder),,,,

This baby cost more than 300K to build and is a vette with possibly the ugliest body style attached,,,come on man!

Attachments

See less See more
#251 ·
When my wife and I got married in 1991 I searched all over for a vintage car limo, there was nothing. We are talking the SF bay area, there was nothing, MANY limo company's and nothing. I had them tell me how they got no call for it, everyone wanted the latest and greatest limo, not old stuff. Just a little while later just a few years I started seeing all kinds of them and wham, the market was full of vintage stuff and interesting stuff like this Dodge. I wouldn't use it but for someone wanting to have a little fun it sure looks like the ticket. :D

Brian

#255 ·
I remember buying the winter beater, and then getting bored over winter and camming that up too. A mid 70's 4 door with a big v8 that had less than 7.5:1 compression. Then we would put a huge cam in it to get the stampeed sound. The low compression, stock heads, 2.70 gear+- , and big cam created a completely useless machine. The performance was terribly soft.

#261 ·
Gosh damn that boat would be awesome! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Brian

#265 ·
Why they would leave the hood and door open on that for a photo is beyond me. To show how they open up backwards? This is one of the reasons I dislike suicide doors, you get nothing for them other than a few seconds when you get in and out. To leave the door and hood open on this Cad is such a shame. I say this because that car is an absolutely beautiful work of art! I would drive that car proudly, what happen to this thread, thought it was suppose to be abominations of the car world, that car sure isn't one of those!

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.