Hot Rod Forum banner

Come On Man!

682K views 6K replies 177 participants last post by  ogre 
#1 ·
I am thinking there needs to be a "come on man" thread dedicated to showcase the oddest most ridiculous rides (OK so beauty is in the eye of the beholder),,,,

This baby cost more than 300K to build and is a vette with possibly the ugliest body style attached,,,come on man!

Attachments

See less See more
#617 ·
I was thinking the same thing. However, this is no fresh build here, they have put some miles on that sucker, I am thinking it was built in the eighties. To to the link and check out the rust on the bottoms of the doors and over the rear wheels! :pain: I just read the text, it was a "show truck" in the 90's and it does "need some work", really?

Brian

#618 ·
Could you just imagine the conversation that happened right after the used car manager returned to the lot after lunch and found out that his new Jr. Salesman had just swapped straight across a 69 GTO for the GGGGGGMMMMMCCCCC (long truck) because he thought he had a potential customer for it?

Hmmmmm?

BB :thumbup::thumbup:

#628 ·
That and the fact that some of these people put a BUNCH of time and mondy into these cars, yet they are a placenta. SOMEONE loves them, besides the owners, there are people who see these cars and go "DAMN that's cool". I can't take it any longer, I don't want to go out of my way to look at these cars, it hurts my head.

Brian

#632 ·
heres a few more of his creations.I will say this on his behalf
This guy is an artist and most of his cars are 4 drs cut down to 2 drs so no great loss and they all run like scalded dogs the cops hate him because he actually drives them on the road,he's just on a different plain/plane than most.we got alone great

Attachments

#636 ·
The only reason I came back here is I read your post in my email notification. Honestly, I feel very guilty looking at these cars and judging them as we are doing. Some of them someone put a LOT of passion into it, passion and skills! They did a BEAUTIFUL job of making what they wanted to......is it what I would make, not in the least, but damn what beautiful work!

I can't do it any longer, I can't judge these cars like this any longer. I wouldn't in person with the guy sitting there, I wouldn't do it, why here?

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.